mad*hater

December 21, 2005

So you wanna be 2 Fast 2 Furious huh?


Was pretty hot



Is not so hot


You remember her from The Fast and the Furious...or maybe you don't. Anyway, Michelle Rodriguez, one of the woman stars of that film was recent busted for drunk driving in Hawaii-5-OH - she currently films there for the TV show Lost.

So as if her arrest photos weren't funny enough - because she looks so DAMN hideous, her parting words as she was being hauled off were:

"I don't f--king belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me! You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life too,"


Yeeeaaahhh. She leads a rough life. I have almost as much sympathy for her as the douche bags from the TWU Local 100 that decided to go on strike today. Unions suck. So does M. Rodriguez.

Her parting words remind me of this dumb ass Russian dude I knew back from school. While down at Mardi Gras he slapped a Po-Lice horse on the rear and got arrested for cruelty to animals...and his parting words were "but you can't arrest me, I work for Morgan Stanley!!!" What a tard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home