mad*hater

November 02, 2005

Impressive. Dem some spensive teets


Well, this dude is obviously rich. While he spent over $200k on teets, he only owns up to $20k. Regardless, that's kinda embarrassing...Hell, Richard Gere bought Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman for like a week for only $3K. Even though Julia Roberts dresses like a hobo these days, she was hot at one point.

How/Why would this dude pay $20K, let alone $200K for lap dances and flap jacks in your face?!? I guess it makes sense though. If I were this ugly and fat I'd probably pay girls so that I could massage them too.

There can't possibly be any teets that are worth $20k, let alone $200k. I really don't care how many of them you throw at me. They simply can't possibly be worth that much.

"We firmly believe that Mr. McCormick was the victim of fraud," said Deena Williamson, Savvis's deputy general counsel. She declined to comment further.


Fraud. Whatever. Call it what you will. I'll just continue to call it spensive teets!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home