mad*hater

October 13, 2005

Sienna


More Sienna pics

So word is that Sienna Miller cheated on peckerhead Jude Law with this dude named Daniel Craig. I'm not going to begin to pretend that I know who this dude is, but I just saw some photos of him and I just have to wonder, why do celebs manage to have sex with such ugly people? If you're gonna cheat, you might as well do it with someone hot.

First Jude cheats on Sienna, who is uber-hot, and now she turns around and porks this jerk off. Strange.



Sorry I ruined this post with a pic of that Daniel guy. He looks like he took a coupla whacks from the ugly stick and then his mom came back for some more.

EDIT: He kinda looks like DJ Qualls, from Road Trip and Hustle & Flow fame, but that dude is much cooler and funnier. Pic below, you be the judge.



Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home