mad*hater

October 13, 2005

1-800-MATTRESS...Leave off the last "S" for STUPID

So once again our mattress is jacked. I think it might be a pillow top issue. Anyway, we went back to the 1-800-MATTRESS showroom yesterday to find a new mattress and finally rid ourselves of the utterly crappy Simmons Beautyrest POS that we have. So I'm looking at those temperature foam things that seem to be the rage and I see the different brands that they have and since I am retarded I ask the salesperson the difference between the ones in the showroom. He replied that the difference between them is that the Tempurpedic brand is a "higher density foam" than the King Koil one. So I ask him what that means and he replied, quite brilliantly, that "the foam is denser". WTF! Didn't we all learn in like first grade that rearanging the words in the sentence doesn't equal explaining it nor defining it!!! Dumb ass. No wonder he's a mattress salesman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home